Limont stands alongside the Liège-Hannut trunk road, between Bovenistier and Jeneffe. The heart of the village is very close to rue de l''Eglise, where, in particular, you will find the municipal nursery school and part of the primary school, the young people’s forum, the Eglise Saint-Martin and a few impressive farms.
- The old signpost dating back to the 18th century, which may be found at the junction between rue des Combattants and rue de Liège.
- The water pump sin the small square at the beginning of rue Gilles Ghaye.
- The Château de Limont, probably built during the first third of the 17th century, which has been restored and converted into a hotel and restaurant.
- Saint-Martin parish church: Known about since 1031, in the middle of a walled cemetery and slightly overhanging it, an impressive building comprising a square tower rebuilt in the 7th century, flanked by a neo-Gothic chapel (1849) and a Gothic central nave (15th/16th century).
The Limont keep, termed the "Horseman’s tower": a medieval tower, a former fortified residence which would have been built in about the 13th century. Today, it is completely ruined.
In the 12th and 13th century, the Limont seigniory belonged to Hesbaye lineage. The relics of the keep are opposite the church.
In the 14th century, the seigniory was shared between three ecclesiastical institutions: the chapters Saint Lambert, Saint Martin and Saint Paul. Each of these had their own Courts of Justice with a Mayor and aldermen.
The Eglise conferred to Saint Barthélemy was the seat of a parent parish which included Bovenistier and Jeneffe until 13th century and the beginning of the 14th century. The building comprises a magnificent brick tower and stone chaining, built in the modern era.
Alongside the Liège chapters, the Cistercian abbey of Val Benoît and the canonesses of Neufmoutier were also to be found in Limont.
The village square is surrounded by a number of remarkable square farms, where people from the abbey or lords worked, including the amazing Ferme du Bailli, which was reworked in the 19th century.